Ninja Action -Leningrad Ninja Action -Leningrad

Your videos are some of the most badass shit I've seen in a long time. Great job and keep them coming!

The Peanut Peddler The Peanut Peddler

Lots of Potential

The animation style was like Rocky & Bullwinkle with an art style from Ren and Stimpy. I personally would like to see a more smooth animation style. Also, next time you do an animation, feel free to contact me for a voice over or find someone with a quality mic. The audio quality was probably the biggest let down.

Overall, enjoyed it! Looking forward to more from you.

Kitty and Skwrl Ep 1 Kitty and Skwrl Ep 1

Excellent animation skills

Great job animating! But may I suggest scouting some voice actors. The narrator did a great job, but yourself and the other girl who voiced sound very very alike. I understand it's a fun thing between you and your friends, so i don't expect you to make changes, but if you do decide to go above and beyond, try finding more voices, maybe get some more help writing the script, etc...

Criticism aside, great job overall!

Bad Weekend 2 Bad Weekend 2

I agree with the "Fat Kid" Statement

It's funny cuz I've seen that done in real life. haha. I love the quirky style to your animations and the humor is cup O' tea... or mug o beer... or bottle o soda... Whichever you prefer. You and your anuimation are added to my favorites.

Blast Camp Rules '09 Blast Camp Rules '09

Original

I like your ideas here. I'd like to see more in future episodes. Your animation was very smooth, but it did kind of bother me that the style was different between the two characters. Is there a reason you did that?

Overall very good job! Looking forward to more!

Bonehead: Midnight Launch Bonehead: Midnight Launch

I'm so glad you made another one

I love these videos. Funny jokes and good voice acting. Can't wait for more. (Better be soon, you sonbitch)

One suggestion, find some acoustic padding or something. The ambiance during the louder lines is very noticeable.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

This was amazing in every way

The animation was superb. The artwork great and the voice acting was awesome. Also, not very many videos get me to actually laugh out loud. Bravo. you have a new fan!

Jazza responds:

thanks! wellcome to my fan club! 9 strong and counting! (the other8 are my family, me and the postman)

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

New favorite

This is my new favorite series. I love improv too. You've inspired me to get back on my improv horse!

Also, if no has yet, I would like to propose this be put its own series.

Funny stuff! Great job!

sirjeffofshort responds:

Wow, thanks man.

Nobody has suggested a "Sketched" series page yet, but it's an intriguing idea. Well, perhaps in good time the nice people here will make one for us, until then you can always just check out my profile for all the episodes.

Minigore Quickie Minigore Quickie

Nice first try

Better than I've ever done. Next step is adding SFX and a script!

AMTRAX91 responds:

Thanks for the review

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Hope this isn't your last

Gotta say that these videos are probably the creepiest flash movies i've ever watched. I hope you'll consider continuing it.

The plants kind of reminded me of "The Ruins" but I don't see a whole lot of connection between the 3 deaths other than they all knew each other. Was there supposed to be one, or was it just supposed to be 3 stories about people that just got unlucky?

Anyway, great job!